Backupery for Evernote is an application to make automatic and regular backups of Evernote data to the destination of your choice: directory on your computer, external disk drive, NAS (Network Attached Storage), USB stick, network share, cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.
|Download for Windows||Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, 32 & 64 bit|
|Download for Mac||Compatible with Non-Mac App Store Evernote only.|
- Easy to Restore. Backupery for Evernote employs Evernote-standart export technology, so no third-party tools are required for restoring (official Evernote client is enough).
- Backup Local Notebooks & Unsynchronized Changes. Backupery for Evernote backups all your notes including those that are stored in local notebooks. Also, the application backups your local unsynchronized changes, so they are safe even if they are not synchronized with Evernote servers.
- Backup Notes with Attachments. Each attachment of each note is backed up by the application.
- Secure. You don’t need to share your credentials for Evernote or for cloud storages, everything is done on your computer only. You even don’t need an internet connection to make backups (it is essential if you are travelling, for example).
- Preserves stacks structure*. For example, the notebook NNN from stack SSS is backed up to the directory NNN that is inside directory SSS.
- Preserves notebooks structure. Notes from each notebook are saved to a separate backup file, so the notebooks structure is preserved.
- Selective notebook backup*. You could select notebooks which you wish to backup.
- Incremental and Full backups*. If Incremental backup is turned on the app backups only new and updated notes, if Full backup is turned on the app backups all Evernote notes each time.
- Business & Personal notebooks support. Backupery for Evernote backups your Business and Personal notebooks.
- Essential Features. Each Backupery application has the following essential features: read more…
Here are the screenshots of Backupery for Evernote*:
If you would like to review a detailed example on how to use Backupery for Evernote, check out the following Knowledge Base articles:
- How to Backup Evernote Data Automatically
- How to Restore Your Evernote Notes Using Backupery for Evernote
* Available for Windows only