Backupery for Slack is an application to make regular automatic backups of Slack data to the destination of your choice: directory on your computer, external disk drive, NAS (Network Attached Storage), USB stick, network share, cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.
|Download for Windows||Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, 32 & 64 bit|
|Download for Mac||Compatible with Yosemite, El Capitan, Sierra, High Sierra.|
- Wide range of data exported from Slack. Export contains users information, channels information, public & private channels history, direct messages, and much more.
- Easy to Restore. Backupery for Slack exports all data in Slack-standardized format, so the exported data could be imported back to Slack in just two clicks.
- No Slack Username or Password Required. Backupery for Slack uses standard way to authenticate into Slack services (OAuth 2.0), so you don’t need to share your Slack username and password with the Backupery application.
- Secure communication with Slack services. Backupery for Slack uses HTTPS to secure communication with Slack services, so your data is protected.
- Essential Features. Each Backupery application has the following essential features: read more…
Read more how to use the application.
Here are the screenshots of Backupery for Slack: