Backupery for Slack is an application to make regular automatic backups of Slack data to the destination of your choice: directory on your computer, external disk drive, NAS (Network Attached Storage), USB stick, network share, cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.
- Wide range of data exported from Slack. Export contains:
- Public channels
- Private channels you are related to
- Direct messages you are related to
- Uploaded files (all types of files including attachments and images)
- Users information
- Channels information
- And much more
- Easy to Restore. Backupery for Slack exports all data in Slack-standardized format, so the exported data could be imported back to Slack if necessary.
- No Slack Username or Password Required. Backupery for Slack uses standard way to authenticate into Slack services (OAuth 2.0), so you don’t need to share your Slack username and password with the Backupery application.
- Secure communication with Slack services. Backupery for Slack uses HTTPS to communicate with Slack services, so your are safe.
- Essential Features. Each Backupery application has the following essential features: read more…
Have questions? Contact us!
Backupery for Slack Windows screenshots:
Backupery for Slack Mac screenshots: