- The ability to reset Slack Workspace authorization has been added.
- Place private channels, DMs and Group DMs in the same directory as public channels in order to make it possible to import an exported zip file to Slack.
- Do not place downloaded files in a zip archive, keep them in an HTML directory.
- Do not include Slackbot into the export as it should not be present in users.json.
- Download threads correctly.
- Duplicate a single member in case of DM – it’s necessary since the Slack import tool doesn’t work correctly otherwise.
- Handle empty Group DMs correctly.
- HTML conversion has been improved.
- The ability to install Backupery for Slack and Backupery for Slack Workspace on the same machine has been added.
- Handle Slack HTTP 500 errors correctly.
- Paginate large file and message lists correctly.
- Use TLS >= 1.2 for any HTTPS communications.
- Stability and performance improvements.
Download it here: https://www.backupery.com/products/backupery-for-slack/
If you are already using the application, no action required. The app will update itself in the next few days.