If you need to upload your exported data to any cloud storage like Dropbox, Google Drive, Microsoft OneDrive, etc. you may want to set up a backup destination that points to a cloud-synced directory. Here is how to do that:
- Install the required cloud client like Dropbox, Google Drive, etc. on your computer.
- Go to the cloud folder on your system. Typically it is something like C:\Users\<your name>\<your cloud folder>:Here is the list of default folder locations for the most common cloud services:
Dropbox: C:\Users\<your name>\Dropbox
Google Drive: C:\Users\<your name>\Google Drive
Microsoft OneDrive: C:\Users\<your name>\OneDrive
- Create new folder that will keep your backup data in your cloud folder. For example, name it “Backupery_Storage”:
- Open you Backupery application and go to Settings tab.
- Using “Change” button select the newly created folder:
That’s it. All the backup data will be uploaded to your cloud (Dropbox, Google Drive, etc.) automatically.
If you have any questions, just ping us back: https://www.backupery.com/contact-us/