Notice. This application has been retired and is no longer actively supported, however you’re welcome to continue using it as long as you like.
Backupery for GMail is an application to make regular automatic backups of Google Mail messages to the destination of your choice: directory on your computer, external disk drive, NAS (Network Attached Storage), USB stick, network share, cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive, etc.
|DOWNLOAD FOR WINDOWS||Compatible with Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, 32 & 64 bit|
- Easy to Restore. Backupery for GMail exports all emails in EML format, so the exported emails might be imported into a wide range of email clients or back to GMail.
- No Google Username or Password Required. Backupery for GMail uses standard way to authenticate into Google services (OAuth 2.0), so you don’t need to share your Google username and password with the Backupery application.
- Secure communication with Google services. Backupery for GMail uses (HTTPS) to secure communication with Google services, so your data is protected.
- No need to enable IMAP. You don’t need to change your account’s settings in order to use Backupery for GMail.
- Essential Features. Each Backupery application has the following essential features: read more…